Christiano Ronaldo has equal Iranian’s Ali Daei’s record with his double against France in Portugal’s Euro 2020 final group game on Wednesday night.
The Portuguese international has scored 109 goals in 176 matches for his country to equal Ali Daei’s record set from 1993 to 2006 in 149 matches.
Christiano Ronaldo has made several records in this year’s competition. Their opening game against Hungary makes him the only man to play in five successive European championships and his brace in the same game equals Asamoah Gyan’s record of scoring in nine successive international tournaments.
As if that is not enough, the five times Ballon d’Or winner has broken Michell Platini’s nine goals record of most goals scored by a player in the European championships, and has extended it to 14.
The Juventus star has the chance to extend his records when his Portuguese side clashes with one of the tournament favourites, Belgium in the round of 16 tie on Sunday night.
- Running down Akufo-Addo/Bawumia’s government because of IMF Will NOT automatically make you President in 2024—Razak Kojo OpokuBy AmaGhana -July 4,
- Dj Markus Baddest Buga-Drill _ Mixtape ( Prod By Dj Markus )
- Mr Kay- Bisease ABANGYE festival song-(Prod By Master Kay Beatz)
- Abeiku Ghifted-Heavy Waves-(Prod By Ivan Beatz)
- Sticker songs Kiss Me-ft-Patapaa-X-Bowtie-(Prod By Sticker Beat)